Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What Chi products can I use to prep my hair before straightening?

shampoo, conditioner (any as long as they moisturize) then the name of the stuff you put on to prevent damage, and the finishing product.



What Chi products can I use to prep my hair before straightening?

I use chi products on my hair when I flat iron...the chi 44 iron guard is great to prevent heat damage and smells good,then post straightening I apply a little chi silk infusion because my hair is corse and it makes it really soft and flowing....I get them @ folica.com online but salons carry it too:)



What Chi products can I use to prep my hair before straightening?

I use Bed Head Control Freak shampoo and conditioner for my hair cuz I straighten it a lot and I love it.I also use Bed Head After Party cream when my hair is still wet to prevent damage and make my hair look shiny.If ur hair is naturally pretty oily,then just use the shampoo ans conditioner cuz they work wonders by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment