Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Whats the whole deal on permanently straightening your hair?..pros & cons plz?

im thinkin abt gettin it done.. i have super thick curly hair and its a hassle to style %26amp; take care of



Whats the whole deal on permanently straightening your hair?..pros %26amp; cons plz?

Ick! I have really curly, unruly hair. I got my hair permanantly straighted a few years ago and i wouldn't recomend it if you're looking for the kind of results i was. The lady doing it said that i wouldn't have to blowdry my hair or straighten it, and it would be beautiful and last quite a long time. NOT! The straightening solution left chemical burns on my scalp, and my hair was still curly and had split ends as well! The only plus was that it was less frizzy, and it was easier to manage. I have a great straightening iron though. Its called a remington wet to straight and it saves me an hour when i straighten my hair because you don't have to blowdry it. It made my hair look just like it was naturally straight! Its really wonderful. Hope i helped!



Whats the whole deal on permanently straightening your hair?..pros %26amp; cons plz?

It helps if its real curly, but you will still have to flat iron it. Also it may damage your hair and make it frizzy.



Whats the whole deal on permanently straightening your hair?..pros %26amp; cons plz?

i have a great straightener that i have used on my daughter and she hated her curly frizzy hair. it doesn't hurt your hair too much.



14 yr stylist



Whats the whole deal on permanently straightening your hair?..pros %26amp; cons plz?

They there,



I've had it done 3x and it looks great, my hair was wavy and frizzy and now its super staight. You don't even need to blow dry your hair just wash it and then just dry it with your haidryer and your hands and it will look really great, well mine does anyway . There are no negative side that I have experienced I get it done once a year and it work great when the weather is humid and your hair goes bananas it stays like as though your hairdresser has just blow dried it for you. really worth it. Price would be between $400-600 depending on your hair type . Oh remember you go to a reallllllllly good salon. no corner shop stuff ok or they could say they know what they are doing and they don't(get my drift).



Whats the whole deal on permanently straightening your hair?..pros %26amp; cons plz?

Pros:



-Easier to Deal With



-Less Bushy



Cons:



-Cant do much with it



-You can get old of it easily



I have natural straight hair and the only thing i have against it is that i cant do anything with it because i cant curl it or do different hairstyles



goodluck with your decision :)



Whats the whole deal on permanently straightening your hair?..pros %26amp; cons plz?

Hair straighteners are chemicals and anytime u use chemical straighteners u have to use moisturizing shampoos and conditioning treatments. But if you want to try and wear your natural curly hair, i suggest hair products by Matrix called Curl.Life. They bring out the curl really well

No comments:

Post a Comment