Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repa

TRY USING MOUSTURIZING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND PUTTING IT UP INSTEAD OF STRAIGHTNING AND DYING IT. ALSO GET THE SPLIT ENDS CUT OFF. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL!! :)



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

use a moisturizing shampoo like dove. stop using heat on ur hair. let hair air dry, dont use the hair dryer unless it has a cool setting.



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

Good shampoo and conditioner. I use Redken's "All Soft Heavy cream" to re-hydrate my hair. I love it!



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

Get a good conditioner. Wash hair as normal Put conditioner on Cover wet hair with cling film or a piece of plastic. Leave on for 30 mins. Rinse gently in lukewarm water.



Alternatively if very bad use hairdrier when cling film or plastic is in place. Continue as above. Hope that helps



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

Stop torturing your hair so much. Get it cut, get the split ends cut off.



Use a lot of conditioner. Let your hair air-dry. Use moisterizing shampoos and conditioners. Use a hair mask/deep conditioner once a week.



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

Deep condition on a regular basis and wear protective hairstyles (braids, wigs, etc).



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

why don't you try using special creams to protect hair while straightening



http://en.allexperts.com/q/Hairstyling-1...



http://www.ehow.com/how_2059834_repair-d...



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

Sounds like you need to cut the ends, this will remove the split ends and stop it from breaking off. stop dying for awhile and let the old dye grow out. if you are a woman of color you need to keep your scalp moist at all times because the dryness comes from to much washing. if your hair looks nice naturally go natural without straightening. brush it on a daily basis 100 stokes woman of color or not, this will stop split ends, give strength and shine to your hair not to mention body. I like to use (pantene) NOT SURE OF SPELLING this is great for damage hair. hope hair is not damage from root to tip if so please seek professional hairdresser for treatment.



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

YOU NEED A GOOD HAIR RECONSRUCTION....THEY SELL IT AT THE HAIR CUTTERY FOR ABOUT 15 BUCKS AND THEN U SHOULD TRY USING THEY DEEP CONDITIONER...MY HAIR WAS SOOOO DAMAGED OVER THE SUMMER FROM PERMS AND DYE SO I GOT THEM TWO BOTTLES AND IT WORKS WONDERS....U CAN EVEN GET THEM TO DO IT IF YOU WANT...BUT ITS PROBABLY BEST TO BUY IT URSELF SO U CAN TAKE IT HOME AND DO IT AS OFTEN AS U LIK



GOOD LUCK



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

Dry hair tends to be thin and rough so try washing less often .To prevent your hair from becoming dry and brittle,avoid using hot curling irons, bleaching and perming .Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.



I have dry, damaged, broken off hair from straightening it and dying it what is the best way to repair my hair

An absolute rule for hair damaged by drugstore dye and straightening is stay out of the drugstore! Stay away from cheap products promising gorgeous shiny hair. More often than not they are loaded with waxes that actually build up on your hair and lifts the cuticle causing more breakage later. In the short term it's the wax that shines, not the hair. You need something that will get the cuticle smooth which keeps hair shiny and stronger, i.e. less breakage.



The best products for porous breaking hair are from Phyto. You are going to spend some money but it's well worth it. Use the full line - Phyto Nectar oil treatment, phytorhum shampoo, phytokarite deep conditioner and phyto 9 leave in. This will protect your hair until the breakage grows out. Dry your hair by wrapping it in a old tshirt-this keeps frizz smooth, you can skip the blow out and use whatever iron you do to style your hair. Each night, massage in a drop of macadamia oil (it mimics sebum) for moisture and wrap it to keep it styled.



If you must dye your hair, think about bringing it back to its natural color but only use a 10 developer at most or use a deposit only color and work those grays like natural highlights. Just stay out of the drugstore!!



If you must straighten it, Think about Ionic thermal straightening (Very expensive) or working what you got naturally. I've spent many a workday and most weekends with my hair loaded with conditioner and sporting a wrap. If it's done right it looks chic and regal, it's no fuss and my hair gets its own spa treatment. If you aren't going to take my advice buy some good looking shoes and hope nobody looks at your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment