Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im straightening my hair for the first time myself?

hi i have wavy hair with side bangs and ive had it straighened at the salon a couple of times but i need to get a straighener and do it my slef. any tips for begginers? what time of straightener shud i get? any special type or product? what shud i buy along with a straighner? i already have shampoo conditioner and leave in for damaged hair. i have a tiny bit of frizz but i dont have curly hair...help me! what else shud i buy and do? thanx



Im straightening my hair for the first time myself?

the first thing that you should do is get a spray in heat defender product. this will prevent the straightener from doing damage to your hair. i know that you can find many different brands of these at drugstores.



when straightening your hair, a really effective method it to do it in sections by pulling some of your hair up and straightening what you leave down, and then letting more hair down and straighteneing that until all of your hair is down and you are done.



another thing to keep in mind is to check the back of your hair at the end. you may have missed a few spots, so it's important to check by using two mirrors.



as for the type of straightener, it depends on your price range. the most popular place to buy one online is www.folica.com and some of the most popular brands are chi, sedu, and five star. if you want something less expensive, vidal sassoon, revlon, and conair all make straighteners.



i hope this helps !



Im straightening my hair for the first time myself?

It's so easy! all you need to do is spray some heat protectant spray because the heat on the straightener is very damaging to your hair.I recommend sedu because it is a really good spray that does no damage what so ever.There are new flat irons or straighteners that are basically called CHI or ceramic irons.Their expensive rite now because it's new and it's more healthy for your hair then regular flat irons.Conair sells some if you look at their website.Just look for ceramic flat irons on google products.Conair ceramic irons are more cheaper then others really! some are like a 100 bucks and conair's are 30 bucks,so there's a big comparison.



Im straightening my hair for the first time myself?

Buy the infiniti straightener, its awesome.



Buy got2be sraightening/ heat protection serum.



Make sure you deep condition ur hair before that. but don't let it touch ur roots/scalp.



after straigtening ur hair...apply mouse, and if needed hairspray...brush it through w/ a flat brush!



hope that helps, gluck!



Im straightening my hair for the first time myself?

I use the Infiniti by Conair. I was hesitant to buy it bc it was more money then I planned on spending (around 55.00). I bought two cheap ones and they both broke on me a day later, so I guess it's worth the money. The Infiniti is a ceramic base (I was told that's good) and it has a couple different heating settings. I use heat protection spray/hair gloss prior to straightening.



Im straightening my hair for the first time myself?

Get a good straightener and use it moderately. It only takes a couple of seconds to go down the entire length of hair. Take only about an inch or two section and do it slowly. You don't want to stay in one place for long, you will end up damaging that part and also making a kink. A nice slow sweep with moderate pressure. Get a good heat protectant to put on your hair b4 you straighten. Good luck and have fun!!



Im straightening my hair for the first time myself?

you need to get a chi its expensive but trust me it is worth it in the long run its around 125 at ULTA stores right now i would also get a heat protecting spray so you dont damage your hair some thing like regis product or redken which you can get from your local salon or at walmart or any beauty store.



cheap but good flat iron -



http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~pro...



good and expensive -



http://ulta.shoplocal.com/ulta/default.a...



hair protecting spray -



http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r...

No comments:

Post a Comment